08/09/10 MARCH 2019
Roy W. Jaglow
DELAND, FL – USA
Enjoy a 3-day camp, Friday thru Sunday with these top of the world skydivers at high altitude jumps.
We will be throwing down some rad 20 ways focusing on building a storyline for the dive flow, presenting to the camera different elements coming together in free fall combining dynamic and static flying. The idea is to learn from each other and have fun!
6 Jumps a day
High altitude jumps (15k on Friday and 18k Sat and Sun)
Be able to fly head down, back angles and have flown dynamic transitions in the sky
Only Licensed skydivers would be able to participate
Limited seats available. Get Invited!
How to sign up
1. Press the “Get Invited!” button and submit your information via email. Our organizers will get back to you shortly.
2. Please remember that before you pay, you need to be cleared with our organizers. If you cheat, you will not be allowed to participate in our flight camp and no refunds will be available for you.
3. Once payment has been made via the form, you will receive a confirmation email.
1. You need to be a licensed skydiver and be able to fly your slot in different angles.
2. You need to have at least 200 jumps recorded on your log or have a recommendation from a well-known coach.
3. Remember, AADs are Mandatory.
4. By registering in this event, you expressly accept our waiver & release agreement (Waiver).
1. This is a 3-day camp, Friday thru Sunday.
2. You, the Participant, should arrive to the DZ on Thursday (March 7th) before sunset to sign the waivers, get your rigs checked and charge your account for the jumps we hope to make.
3. We will be planning the flights early Friday, Go fly, Pack (packers available on-site), and Repeat.
Hailing from Caracas, Venezuela, Luis is a world-class skydiver, and very well known on the boogie circuit as a freefly organizer. He was on the 138-Way World Record for Largest Head-Down Formation in 2012, as well as the three previous head-down world records.
When he’s not on the road, he spends his time flying at Skydive Deland in Florida, where he has his canopy and freefly training school, Fly4Life located in Deland, Florida – U.S.
Claudio is one of the biggest names in skydiving nowadays. A native from Venezuela he has been jumping off planes and free-falling since he was a teenager – totaling over 8,500 jumps all over the world, once at the top 5 of the Swoop Freestyle FAI World Championship.
Like Luis, he has his canopy and freefly training school, Fly4Life. In addition to skydiving, Claudio likes to stay active and do some other activities like climbing and slack-lining.
Paul Rainey Ferriman
A highly experienced athlete with +6,000 skydives, and +400 hours in the tunnel. If you have never tried free fall and want to fly, “Pauli” is one of the greatest guys to give it try.
Highly experienced cameraman and freeflier traveling around the world. He’s original from Tel-Aviv, Israel and we’re very lucky to have him on this event.
Come fly with us
Come fly with us
Join our newsletter
We'll share cool news, featured athletes, epic content, and killer deals with you.
We're here to answer any questions you have about Zeshion. Check our FAQ section or feel free to contact us.